back to top

Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

WoW!! It's My First Blog in blogspot!!

Hello~Hihi~everyone~ surprise~!! ahaha! This is another new born blog of mine~ c'mon! Let’s give a loud applause to my baby blog~ Wow~~ yeah~~ *claps* haha! Thank you! Thank you! *lame* =.=" lolx! erm.. I have no idea why this blog is created....actually, I’m listening, online-ing and planning to do my revision now, but just out of the blue thought of writing a blog. So, I log in to the Blogspot and created a blog account and now I’m writing my very first blog in Blogspot. Before that, I used to write blogs in the Friendster... However, I have been long time didn't log in my Friendster account and even never bother about the blogs in it. Frankly, I’m not a person that so 'open' as in I don't really like to share things (my personal issues…secrets…) with others. For me, no man in this world is 100% reliable and trustworthy. I just can't simply tell anyone about myself and my stuff. I just hardly believe in people. How sad it is... I don't really know since when this kind of attitude towards man has instilled in me. All the while, I have been struggling within myself whether to tell or not to tell my friends about my problems. They used to ask me and hoping that I will be fine after throwing out all the grumbles and worries. Well, sometimes I really wanted to tell but just hardly to voice out. At the end of the day, I will just keep all those problems to myself. That’s why I always make them disappointed. Here to clarify that, the reason why I was and am not willing to tell is because of the insecurity within me and not because I never treat you as friends and bla bla bla~(all sort of assumptions that might pop out from your ‘creative’ mind ). I really hope you guys understand and give me some time to break this through. => So!!! I hope that I can learn to vent out my feelings and express myself through this blog~ that’s way, my title of this blog is>>> “SPEAK OUT LOUD!!!” Yeah! That’s right!! Or it can be written as “WRITE OUT BIG!!!” ahahahaahahah~~~~ SWT!!!

By the way, I’m glad that I still have my beloved Daddy-Jesus… He is the one whom I throw out all the worries, problems and everything to. Haha! For your information, HE alone knows everything about me! Geng ler~ haha! Okay la~ The first post shouldn’t be so long~~~ haha~ just an introduction for my baby blog~ so, gotta go already~~ c ya again in the next blog~~ **God bless** ^^

blog comments powered by Disqus