back to top

Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A pathetic year end holiday.........

Well, I thought this year holiday would be as fun as last year... but it wasn't what i had expected... This year end holiday was really sucks to the max!! Okay. Just forget about the 3-month intenship that used up a month of my holiday.. Fine. November gone with the internship.. nevermind... i still have 1 month holiday... Anyway, I really have to thank God for that too.. I couldn;t imagine how the world would it be if i had 2 months of holiday~ *sigh*
It's really a pathetic holiday.. Well, undeniable, my holiday became so damn dull is somehow affected by the 'careless' isssue... haiz~ By right, I thought of not going back to hometown this holiday as i know it would be boring as i have no car to go around and yes! i have to admit that i feel a bit upset? shame? to accept the fact that my Nissan Sentra have been sold to my cousin... However, i have to decided to come back as i don't want my mom and my family to think that i don't want to go back because of no car... T.T Although it's true, still, i wouldn't want to let them down... they really hope i can go back to visit them.. I love them.. Family is important than all the matters in this world. At last, i was back! (by twobird's car with big jiao and wen jing)
The things are getting more and more 'interesting' after that... more and more things have been discovering one by one... First! let's talk about the car since we were talking about it earlier on. Without having a car...life is getting tough? easy? erm... i would say... both! Tough, as in.. u know, it's freaking inconvenient without having a car. there were always issues when come to borrowing car and going out... oftentime, we have to look at our neigbour (uncle's) 'face' when borrowing their car... I just don't like borrowing something from others! Besides, from this carless period... I have seen people's true color.. their true intentions.. their true self! Eg, last time when i had a car.. every function... every event i was invited.. as i used to fetch people... BUT, now, i hardly get any invitations from them to most of the events and party... like kalok's bbq party... today's chee keat's farewell party.. i wasn't invited!! Aherm.. okay.. maybe i was too sensitive.. they might think that i have no car now and they are considerate so they don't want to hurt me, so they didn't call me. maybe i always reject their invitations and they thought i won't go even being invited. HAIZ~~ just forget anout that!!! i really want tp forget about it! i really don't want to think bad about mt own bro sis in church~ i love them..
Anyway, I have to thank God for taking away the car actually. My mum told me about her dilemma and her problems having that car.. First, the installment is really high... Second, her problems between Ying Jie.. (manipulated by her) Third, i spent more time at home.. Forth, save petrol and money!! Nowadays, my allowance has increased!!! Hooray!!! ekeke!
Arrghhh!!!! it has really a lot a lot of things that make this holiday so dull!!!! at first i have planned to go for vacation with friends but mission failed!!! thought of working part-time but failed too!! Ish!!! Anyway! All things work together for the good 0f those that love the Lord and called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28. I Love Jesus!!!!
NOW!! the most important thing is to plan for the future!!! the next BRAND NEW YEAR!!!! 2010~~~ here i come~!!!!!!! Wuhooo!!!!! yeah!!!!! 2010 is a victorious day of Erica Jesus!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus